Wyatt Editing is a proofreading and copyediting studio for authors, professionals, students and academics. I offer high-quality, in-depth editorial services to help ensure that your content is accurate, flowing, consistent and ready for publication.
Why choose Wyatt Editing?
- Certified proofreader and copyeditor – Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading (CIEP)
- Comprehensive editorial skills, developed through my work as a curriculum developer and content editor, and through my training with CIEP
- A laser-sharp focus on clarity and linguistic accuracy gained through eleven years of teaching academic writing, supporting university students to develop their academic writing skills and improve their written assignments
- An extensive knowledge of English language and usage, acquired through fifteen years as an English Language Tutor
- A keen eye for style, consistency, presentation and detail; a thorough and organised approach to work; and strict adherence to professional industry standards
“He is reliable and trustworthy, and his recommendations made a big difference to the style, understanding and quality of the content.”
“… his work was sensible, helpful, and straightforward. He was very kind, professional, and easy to work with.”
“His communication was excellent, with the work completed on time and to a high standard.”
“Engaging Chris helped to take the tedium out of polishing written content, and his positive attitude, creative thinking and zero fuss approach always made dealing with such tasks a seamless experience. Chris readily took whatever he was given and turned it into something we could feel proud of.”
“His suggestions enabled the piece to be grammatically correct and greatly enhanced the clarity and impact of the writing.”
“I needed my application to stand out through its simplicity and clarity. Chris was perfect for this task – he was easy to work with and made sure my essays and supporting documentation were concise and immediately conveyed the value of my work experience.”